The Superior Court of California, County of Tulare is committed to ensuring that all qualified individuals with disabilities have equal and full access to the judicial system. If special accommodation is needed, the Court may provide aids and services, like assistive listening devices. If you need an accommodation, write, call or visit the courthouse where your case will be, to let the Court know what you need. (See the list of courthouse locations with mailing addresses). Please do this at least 5 days before your court date. The Court cannot make accommodations that would change the nature of our services, activities or programs, or that would cause undue financial or administrative burdens. The law does not require the Court to make these kinds of changes.
- Access Information for Persons with Disabilities
- Request For Accommodations Forms Packet - Forms to request accommodations for persons with disabilities
- Request For Accommodations Form Request For Accommodations By Persons With Disabilities and Response (form MC-410)
- California Rule of Court 1.100 - Administrative Rule which outlines the accommodation process for persons with disabilities
- Disability Accommodations in California Courts - Q & A about Rule of Court 1.100 for Court Users
- Information Court Staff Can and Cannot Provide You (MC-800)
- Service animals are welcome at all court facilities. Please read attached information on service animals, 2010 ADA Amendment, Service Animals effective March 2011
- Tulare County Superior Court Grievance Procedure.