Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

eFiling Portal Maintenance

Please be advised that the eFiling and Payment Portal is currently offline for maintenance.   It is expected that this services will be unavailable for use until January 31st 2022.  This maintenance is portal specific and does not impact any other court services.   We apologize for the inconvenience.  


The Tulare County Superior Court strives to provide free interpreters to all LEP court users for all hearings, trials and court-ordered events. Interpreters are provided at no cost for the following case types:

  • Criminal
  • Traffic
  • Juvenile
  • Mental Competency

The court currently provides free interpreter services in civil matters, within the priorities established in Evidence Code §756, as follows:

  • Priority 1: Domestic violence, civil harassment cases where there is no fee to file, elder abuse cases, where there is physical abuse or neglect
  • Priority 2: Unlawful Detainers (evictions)*
  • Priority 3: Termination of Parental Rights*
  • Priority 4: Guardianship and Conservatorship*
  • Priority 5: Cases where one person is asking for sole custody or visitation*
  • Priority 6: Other civil harassment and elder abuse cases*
  • Priority 7: Other family law cases*
  • Priority 8: Other civil cases*

*Parties with a fee waiver have preference

To request an interpreter in civil, please click here.. The completed form should be returned to the civil clerk's office, the Language Access office in room 202 of the Visalia Division or electronically to

Was this helpful?