Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Judicial Administrative Records

If you are requesting copies of court records pertaining to a specific case, you should contact the respective division to make your request or you may submit a Records Request online. 

This information is to obtain copies of Judicial Administrative Records only, pursuant to CRC rule 10.500.

Requests may be submitted in writing, email, in person or by telephone between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

The cost for copies is $.50 per page and any reasonable expenses associated with the search and retrieval of the requested documents pursuant to CRC Rule 10.500. The Tulare County Superior Court may require advance payment of any fees.

Admin Records Request form.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.