Jury COVID-19 Notice
- Masks are required to enter the courthouse.
- We are limiting the number of people summoned to jury duty.
- We are staggering reporting times to limit the number of potential jurors arriving at the courthouse at the same time.
- We are limiting the number of people who can wait in the jury assembly room, to ensure safe social distancing.
- Jury assembly room surfaces and chairs are being cleaned/ sanitized nightly in addition to our regular cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available to jurors and staff in the jury assembly room, the courtroom, and the jury deliberation rooms.
- Jurors who have traveled to areas with a high concentration of confirmed coronavirus cases should contact the court to inquire about a postponement of jury service.
- If you are sick, DO NOT REPORT FOR JURY SERVICE. Please call (559) 730-5100 to reschedule.
If you have received a summons, and would like to request a postponement, you can go to our Online Response Form, fill out and return the response form by mail, or call the jury office at (559) 730-5100. All potential jurors are allowed a one-time postponement of up to 90-days. During these unprecedented times, we are allowing additional time, if needed, on a case by case basis.